Sunday, August 05, 2007
*Welcome*
http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Welcome to my weight loss blog: Body Boot Camp! I had major weight loss last year (50 pounds), got stressed out and gained it again. That is the first and LAST time I plan on doing that. I need to journalize what I eat everyday and decided that a blog would be the best way to do it! I am doing basic calorie counting/Weight Watchers CORE.
You may be looking for my other blogs: Preschool at Home or Of Noble Character.



3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Good Luck!!! Friends of mine started a blog, and since we had a bunch of regular readers, they all joined this weight loss contest together, and call eachother fat as motivation...its rather entertaining.

Blogger Renee said...

Thanks for the comment! I went to your blog, is that the *Biggest Loser* link on your blog? Thanks!!

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Ya...it is...they're always looking for fresh blood. LOL!!!
Plus you get to call them Fat! HAHA.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG