Monday, August 07, 2006
Glorious Food!
If anyone is looking at my fitday journals, you're probably thinking, 'What kind of diet is she ON? Look at ALL those calories?!'. Well this week I am working on MOVING first. I am writing down everything I eat. But I will work on better food choices next week. One thing at a time. However it is amazing to see this LONG list of what I've eaten all day. I have noticed that I tend to graze throughout the entire day. For instance I was hungry yesterday and ate 6! Oreo cookies. Um, I could have had a healthy sandwich with better nutrients and less calories. So using Fitday is really helping me. The first thing I plan to do is buy healthy 'free foods'. Such as celerey (yum!) broccoili etc. That way I can still graze, but it won't be as harmful. I also saw a recipe for a low point (I think like 0 or 1 pts) (weight watcher) veggie soup. I'm going to make that so I can eat it for my late night cravings. Ok! I have to go walk a few miles ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG