Monday, August 21, 2006
I have an excuse really!
So the euphoria of starting a diet has faded fast! I can not find a good way to track my food. Doing fit day is annoying and takes FOREVER! I should just write down what I write in a notebook right? Ok I know I know.....

But I have been busy. I promise. Don't believe me? Check out my current schedule!

I plan on working out everyday from now on. I don't care if it's The Firm, WATP, or doing some simple excercise with free weights.

If I don't change my habits, I will not become healthier. And we can't have that now can we??


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi there, just found your blog today... have you tried SparkPeople? it has the same concept of fitday but its more modern/functional (and you can add your own food to keep track)... i'm doing WW on my own and created a paper journal that i use everyday - i'd be more than happy to email you a copy... :o)

Blogger Renee said...

OH please do. Yes I have tried spark people, but I have trouble making myself go everyday. I am not disciplined enough :( I love the message boards of 3fatchicks.com and tend to go there more than sparkpeople. My email is "baglady0408 AT yahoo.com"

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG